1. All participants need to sign-up in the management system (Bytedance Employees are not allowed to participate in this competition);
2. Participants can form teams of up to 5 people. After the sign-up deadline, teams are no longer allowed to change its participants. However, different teams can still merge with each other;
3. Each team will have a name of up to 15 characters and a designated leader;
4. Each participant can only be in one team. Any participant who joins multiple teams by signing-up multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified;
5. Before the test set is published, teams are allowed to merge to one team of up to 5 people. Teams are not allowed to split;
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source code or tools. Any unpublished or unauthorized code or tools are prohibited;
7. Participants are only allowed to use the dataset provided by the contest; no other data is allowed to be used, however, pretrained and open sourced word vectors can be used;
8. Participating teams can update the validation set results during the course of the contest. Submissions are limited to 1 time per day per team. The management system will update the ranking of the teams in real time.
Important: Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your mailbox
Short Video Understanding Challenge
Sponsor：ICME2019 & Bytedance Inc.